California Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Lawyer Secures Justice and Compensation for Clients
Palm Desert lawyer with more than 40 years of experience gets results
Stephen L. Cooper is a civil litigation lawyer who focuses particularly on medical malpractice, personal injury and auto accident cases. My practice serves clients in Palm Desert, California and throughout the surrounding area in Riverside County and the Coachella Valley, including Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, Cathedral City and Palm Springs. If you are overwhelmed with medical bills following a car accident, or if you are the victim of a surgical error or an animal attack, I have the skills to take your case and win.
Attorney Stephen Cooper is a well-respected personal injury lawyer and leader in the legal community. My law practice is grounded in the following characteristics, which my clients can expect to benefit from during an engagement with me:
- Focused knowledge — I have extensive experience in podiatry malpractice, having handled more than 400 such cases over my more than four decades in practice. Much of my business comes through attorney referrals, in recognition of my outstanding reputation in this area.
- Leadership in the legal community — I have served as a settlement judge and judge pro tem. I am also a past board member of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, and I lecture extensively on my focus areas. Clients benefit from my superior reputation in every litigation I undertake.
- Experienced representation — I am a skilled mediator and litigator, using both approaches to advance my cases. I know scores of insurance attorneys and their strategies, so I can effectively diffuse their arguments in court. I have represented clients in more than 80 jury trials. From experience, I know when to counsel clients to refuse the easy settlement and fight for greater compensation.
- Superior client service — My clients receive personal attention throughout their case. I am accessible and responsive, keeping lines of communication open. You always know the status of your case.
- Medical Malpractice — I have extensive experience in podiatry malpractice, breast implants, plastic surgery and birth injuries.
- Personal Injury — My law office handles auto accidents, slips and falls, dog bites and animal attacks, and truck accidents.
- Auto Accidents — I fight for compensation for your injuries, including pain and suffering, past and future medical bills, and lost income.
Contact a California personal injury law firm for a free initial consultation
Call Stephen L. Cooper at 760-776-5147 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation on your personal injury case. Let me put my skills and experience to work for you.